Dream Doors Freedom Program
Can You Relate to Any of These?
You are doing everything manually so things are taking longer than they need to
You want your Dream Doors business to work like a well-oiled machine, but things are slipping through the cracks; you are not following up on leads consistently and customers are not managed effectively and efficiently.
You are wearing too many hats: admin, finance, marketing, sales, ordering, project coordination, customer management. You are overworked, and you just want to focus on money making activities.
If you can say “yes” to any of these, then here are 3 things that can help you:
You need standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all areas of your business so it runs like clock work
You need to implement technology and automation to speed up your processes
Just like Batman has Alfred, you need a Project Support / Executive Assistant to take away the low value tasks so you can focus on the actions that matter in the business
If you agree with these 3 items, then our Dream Doors Franchisee Freedom Program is for you. It is designed to help you Repeat, Leverage and Scale your processes, team and back end, so you can focus on money-making activities to create the freedom you want with your Dream Doors franchise.
How does it work:
In the Dream Doors Franchisee Freedom Program, we cover 5 areas:
How does it work:
In the Dream Doors Franchisee Freedom Program, we cover 5 areas:
This is the ‘getting started’ training for both yourself and your EA so you can get the most out of this program.
ServiceM8: Quoting tool and job management system
Capsule CRM: Lead management system
Trello: Project management
Google Calendar: Online calendar
Zoom: Video call and instant messenger
We have documented step-by-step standard operating procedures on all the admin process, including videos
b. Post-Home Consultation
This makes it very easy and simple for you and your team to follow ensuring consistency and repeatability in your Dream Doors Business so you can scale fast.
As part of the Dream Doors Franchisee Freedom Program, you will get a dedicated, educated and excellent English speaking virtual Project Support / EA based in the Philippines. We will recruit, train and manage them for you, as well as QA all her tasks, double checking on accuracy and quality.
Being part of the program, we will support you along the way. This includes any questions you might have in relation to the tech, or communication with your EA. We are just an email or phone call away.
What can your Project Support / EA do for you?
Your dedicated support person will essentially cover 2 roles:
1. Project Support
2. Executive Assistant
Lets go through in detail what are the areas they can do for you:
- Client Communication: Once a client has signed a contract, they will take over the customer communication. They will use our 10 reset email templates to communicate with clients throughout the whole project life cycle, including sending invoices, confirming receipt of payment, updating procurement progress, and closing out projects
- Procurement: Once Check Measure is complete, they will transfer all data from the Job Sheet into different suppliers order forms, including:
>> Tesrol, Polytec, Wilson & Bradley, Nover, Forbena, Reflection
>> Upon approval, they will place orders with suppliers, follow up and confirm ETA
- Data Entry: They will update GeoOp, FMS, Xero and Active Campaign so you no longer need to worry about keeping the systems up to date
- Calendar Management: They will schedule all your appointments, including Home Consultations, Check Measures, Installations, as well as Follow Up Calls
- Bookkeeping: They will create new customers in Xero, as well as create invoices. They will also enter all bill and expenses in Xero to ensure your accounting is up to date
- Reporting: It is important to know how is your business tracking against your target. They can send you daily and weekly reports, including:
>> Leads: x / target
>> Home Consults: x / target
>> Sales: x / target
- Travel Research and Booking: If you are thinking about going away for the weekend or a family holiday, you can save time by asking your EA to do research for you. You simply give them the criteria, and they will do the leg work and come back with 3 top options
- Restaurant Booking: Want to have a night out, simply ask your EA to make the book-ing and you will see if done and scheduled in your calendar
- Organise House Cleaning: If you do use an external cleaning service, they can look at your calendar, check your availability, and co-ordinate it for you.
- Online Grocery Shopping: Why waste time doing grocery shopping? Once your EA knows your staple shopping list, they can help you order online with Coles or Wool-worths (or any other online retailer you refer), and have your grocery delivered to your door.
- Organising Gifts: Whether it is for your love ones or clients, you can ask your EA to do research (based on your criteria) and purchase the perfect gifts, keeping everyone happy!
- Organise Parents / Teachers Interviews: If you have kids who go to school, sometimes organising things with school can take time. Your EA can easily co-ordinate this so make it happen for you.
Hear From Tien From Sydney South and Her Experience With Us
Why work with us?
This is a great question! Here are the reasons why you would want to work with us:
Designed by existing franchisees: This program came about because we are also a Dream Doors franchisee. With our experience, we have implemented these systems into our own franchise. After Head Office saw the value we created, they believed that other franchisees could benefit from the same model. Hence, they have asked us to package this together as an offer.
Tried and Tested: As mentioned, this program is not based just on theory. This is something we have implemented in our own franchise and it is working brilliantly.
Consistent optimisation and improvement: Since this is a live model, we are continually optimising and improving. This means you will always have the most up-to-date version of the program to apply to your own Dream Doors franchise, leveraging all the franchisee’s best in class SOP, tips and tricks.
Over 6 years in offshore model experience: We have been doing this for a long time. We have leveraged from the offshore model in our many other businesses. We also travel to the Philippines regularly.
This means that we understand how to optimise this model and how you can capitalise from the financial and time savings to your Dream Doors business.
Hired over 60 virtual staff: Once again, the volume of staff we have hired in the Philippines gives us insight and experience in building the right culture within the business, as well as creating staff retention. This provides stability and longevity so you can focus on building your Dream Doors business, fast.
Hear From John From Central Coast and His Experience With Us
1. Is there a contract?
Because we are recruiting and hiring an Project Support / EA exclusively for you we require a minimum time frame of 6 months. We must take into account the time involved to train them so they are up to speed with all aspects of the Dream Doors administration, as well as the fact that they would have resigned from their existing employment to work for you.
2. What happens after I sign Up?
After you have signed up and paid the set up fee, we will begin the recruitment process. This includes the posting of a job position, reviewing the applications, shortlisting the candidates, conducting interviews, and selecting the candidate. This normally takes 1 month.
Once the candidate is ready to start, then the monthly ongoing payment will also commence. We will start training your EA, as well as setting up the tech. We will combine their training with practical tasks so they get to apply what they learn.
3. What about public holidays, sick leave etc?
They are paid based on service rendered. If they want to take time off, they can make it up on different days. This ensures you get your 40 hours per week support.
4. What if I want to stop the program?
After the 6 months term, you can cancel your program by giving us 30 days notice.
5. Are there any additional costs?
Twice a year we run Tribal Council in the Philippines. This is a 1 week event. It is an opportunity for the whole team to get together, go through what works in the business, what doesn’t work, and fine tune the process.
This is also a great opportunity to build the team culture, and make them feel like they are part of something bigger rather than just working at home alone. They get an opportunity to meet their fellow team mates, build friendships, and participate in team-building activities.
If you would like your EA to be part of this, then you will cover their costs. We run this cost-effectively, and as such it is around $1-1.5k per person. This will cover their flight, accommodation, food and team-building activity costs. We can provide final pricing once a Tribal Council is scheduled.
Of course, you are also more than welcome to join us so you can get to meet your EA in person, and make a holiday out of it!
Ready to Talk? Let's Have a Chat
AUS: 61 2 8091 6018 | USA: 1 415 830 6208
or fill out the form and get a quick response about your project