Mutual Understanding Agreement
Therefore, we have developed a Mutual Understanding Agreement to provide clarity around each of our roles and responsibilities.
CM’s Role and Commitment:
Our Social media content process:
- Content creation following Digital Style Guide
- Internal review
- Client review
- Schedule content
Client’s Role and Commitment:
- Last year’s revenue
- Last year’s NP number
- Previous month’s NP number
- So we know how many NPs we have generated, and if this number is growing, flatlining, or declining
- Previous month’s EP number
- So we can see if the patients are coming back over time, and also to provide the practice with a consistent annuity
- Previous month’s revenue
- So we can see if the quality of the patients are improving, as the average revenue per patient grows
- Moving a deal to Consult Booked or Contacting
- Put short notes under each deal each time the prospect is followed up
- If the lead is qualified out, tick reasons why
We want to ensure the maximum amount of enquiries are converted into consultations and new patients. Hence, we have put together a Book By Chat Mini-Course. This short simple course is designed to train your reception staff to convert the most amount of enquiries into consultations.
As part of our Market Domination Program, you will have access to this mini-course free of charge (valued at $500). You agree that all your reception staff will complete this within 2 weeks of receiving access.
Social Media Content
Unfulfillment of Agreement
For clients who are not on an exclusivity contract, if either party does not fulfil the items in this agreement, a notification will be given via email and to discuss via a video Zoom call. From there, a period of two months will be given to recalibrating the situation. If all items on this agreement are still not fulfilled, then the service can be cancelled by either party, and CM can bring on a new client in the same geographical area.
For clients who are on an exclusivity contract, the contract term still applies. However, you are aware that results are not at the optimum level, and can improve by the consistent contribution from your end.
Thank you for your business and your trust. We are excited to work with you and your team to help you dominate your market, grow your business, create more magic, and making a greater difference together!
With love and gratitude,
Liza and the Digital Wizards